Sometimes, on nights like tonight, when I'm up late working in a quiet house while everyone else is asleep I get stuck on a chapter and I'm not sure where to go with it and I start wasting time on eonline or Facebook...and sometimes, a few times a year, I'll click onto the website to view my blogs stats.
Over on my author blog, the hits usually come from an Amazon link, or a Facebook post.
But this blog, Britta's blog, those are different.
They are the reason that I haven't made this blog private, or taken it down altogether.
"Will my child survive TAPVR surgery"
"My baby has TAPVR"
"What are the odds of TAPVR"
"Best hospital for TAPVR surgery"
They go on like that, but you get the point.
If you're here because you've searched one of those things, I want you to know that I'm sorry that you are in the place that you are right now.
I want you to know that I see you.
That I empathize with you. T
hat I am thinking about you and hoping with everything in me that your baby will fight with everything he or she has.
I want you to know how strong you are, and how amazing your child is. How lucky he or she is to have you as a parent.
I want you to feel a little less alone.
I want you to believe in miracles.
And I want you to know that hope is never wasted.
xx
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment