Not much of an update here, trying to fit this in before B wakes up from her morning nap!
Britta is doing okay right now. Home health came out to check up on her yesterday and she's up to 11 lbs 2oz, so she is chunking right up! :) She is the happiest little baby ever, but still having some difficulties with her breathing. Her nebulizer and new meds have done ZERO to help and we'll go out of town on Monday to take her to the pediatric pulmonologist in hopes of finding out the cause of the crackling lungs and apparent damage to them on her x-rays.
I received a card in the mail the other day from a writer that I've never met, or really talked to a whole lot at all. I can't tell you how much that made my day that people are still thinking of Britta. Thank you, truly. While she's home and getting better, everyday is still a struggle and it is so nice to have a reminder that people are in her corner cheering her on.
Thank you all for your support during this journey.
S-
Thinking of you all. I hope she recovers soon.
ReplyDelete