You all know her story by now, but I promise you that not a single day passes that we don't look at this little girl and know exactly how lucky we are to have her with us. We know we don't deserve this amazing child, but we are so beyond grateful for her. Every. Single. Day.
She's our little miracle. She fought harder than any child should ever have to fight to stay alive, and today, on her first birthday, we'll be celebrating not only the anniversary of her birth, but her spirit and strength.
Thanks for sticking with us the last year.
We love you all.
Happy 1st Birthday, sweet Britta Colise. :)


Happy Birthday beautiful Britta! What a joy it brings my heart to see you celebrate this huge milestone in your precious life. It's been such an honor to pray for you and see you grow this past year. I cherish you and your amazing family sweet little one and will hold you dear to my heart for the rest of my days. Happy FIRST birthday.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Aw, Happy Birthday to your beautiful baby girl! And here's to many many more!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! What a beauty she is. I am so happy for all of you to be celebrating her 1st birthday today!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, sweet Britta! I am so happy to see her so healthy and happy!
ReplyDeleteSuch a year, with a beautiful ending. Happy Birthday to a miracle baby...and blessings on you and Chris and the rest of your babies. We love you.
ReplyDeleteWhat an angel!! Happy Birthday. I'm so glad she's doing well.
ReplyDelete