Wednesday, February 1, 2012

One Month


B has been in the hospital for one month now. Unbelievable. That's longer than I've been hospitalized all of the times in my life combined.

And since we are all about milestones, no matter how small at this point, here's her milestone for one month:

CLOTHES.

She wore clothes for the first time in a month today!


And as you can see, she wasn't entirely thrilled about it! :)

6 comments:

  1. That second pic captures her outrage so well! Very cute and hope this is the first of many cute onesies she gets to kick up a fuss about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both pictures. You can see both sides; the beautiful angel and that feisty little squirrel that's been fighting so hard to come home. I just know that she is going to carry that fight with her for the rest of her long life. Every small step is an amazing one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay for cute purple onesies!!! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victory!! {fist pumps in the air}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute- both expressions! :)

    ReplyDelete