Friday, January 13, 2012

A couple of notes...

*I'll try to keep the treatment pics updated. Chris has taken pictures of Britta each day during her hospitalization, but some may be upsetting for others to see so there may be gaps. I hope that soon, the photos of her intubated and asleep will be replaced with photos of her smiling and looking like her "old" self.

*Please feel free to contribute your own, "Dear Britta..." to the tab above in the comments section. It will serve as her "guest book" of sorts.

Thanks to all for stopping by and your love, prayers and support for Britta and our family!


2 comments:

  1. Britta, my family may never meet you, but please know you are in our thoughts every day. You were born very close to when my little alexi was and alexi had a rough start w Pneumonia. And as I sat by her bedside I was lucky enough to know I'd be bringing her home soon and in that I found strength. But little britta your mommy is finding strength from somewhere deep within her soul. Every ounce of your mommy's being is pulling for you and it will always . for you. That's what mommies do. So little britta know that ThIS mommy hundreds n hundreds of miles away is pulling for you , your family and a steady recovery. I cannot wait to see pictures of you at home in the loving arms of your mom. There will be days you might hate her but remember she fought to get the doctors to see, what she could feel in her gut. She is blessed to have you and you her. Fight hard britta , I know you will because you are part of your mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Britta.. have been since Shellie told me a few weeks ago. My heart aches for you and your family. I feel I am in some way connected to you all, I guess its the mom of three in me. You are a warrior for just making it through these days, and I am sure excruciating long nights. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and true feelings, and I would feel no different. Thinking about you all often all the way from Oregon. I love the name Britta, adorable.

    ReplyDelete